Security and Certificates
philoro is ISO 9001 certified
The EN ISO 9001 certification defines the requirements for a quality management system (QM system). A company or organization must meet these requirements in all respects in order to be able to provide services and processes that meet customer expectations as well as official requirements. The certification also ensures that the management system is subject to a continuous improvement process.
The seven principles of ISO 9001 certification
1. Customer Orientation
2. Accountability of leadership
3. Involvement of the people involved
4. Process-oriented approach and system-oriented management approach
5. Continuous Improvement
6. Factual Decision Making Approach
7. Supplier relationships for mutual benefit
In order to be able to implement, document and certify these principles, we have invested a great deal of work in recent months. The goal is always: to always be able to offer you, our customers, the best of the best.