The smart way of buying and selling precious metals
With the limit order, customers can use a customer account to make a purchase or sale that is to be executed in the future - at a price that you set for the product yourself. If the current rate falls below or exceeds this fixed price, a binding order process is triggered.
Step by step to your limit order
- Click on the desired product in our precious metal shop.
- Within the product description you find the item "Limit Order" under the displayed prices.
- Select the option "Limit Order" and then click on the button "LIMIT ORDER".
- Set the desired price and the validity period for your offer and place your limit order.
- You can then register or log in with an existing account and complete the order.
- The limit order will only become active as soon as you click on "PLACE YOUR ORDER" on the order overview.
Manage existing limit orders
- You will find existing limit orders in your "PROFILE" under the item "Limit Order".
- Limit orders can be changed or deleted here at any time.
- If a limit order is not executed within the validity period, it will be set to inactive.
- If the corresponding product price falls below or exceeds the specified lower or upper limit, your buy or sell offer will be triggered automatically.
Example for a Limit Order - Purchase of a Gold Philharmonic coin
The Gold Philharmonic 1 ounce has a current price of 1,832.17 € (as of 27th January 2022).
However, you would like to buy it at a price of 1,790.- €. Now you can place a limit order for 1,790.- € for a term of 30 days. As soon as the price has been reached or the price has fallen below within the specified period, the limit order is executed. You will immediately receive a confirmation of your order. After we have accepted your offer, you will receive an order confirmation with further instruction for the completion of the order process.