Precious Metal Deposit
Store precious metals securely
The purchase of precious metals is an excellent option for a value-secure form of investment. But what is the best way to protect your gold and silver after the purchase? A precious metal deposit or an individual safe are the best solution for this issue. philoro stores your precious metals in safes that are independent of banks.
Store your gold and silver in a cost-effective manner - make the most of our services!
- Storage in line with the highest possible security standards for precious metals bought from us in a philoro deposit.
- Freedom to sell your holdings quickly and easily at any time.
- Flexible access to your gold holdings and orders can be placed quickly and easily using an order form. Follow-up purchases are added to your deposit automatically.
- We send you a deposit statement at the end of the year.
A precious metal deposit gives you the following advantages:
- Storage in line with the highest possible security standards in a p hiloro deposit,
- no storage or transfer risk when purchasing precious metals from philoro,
- safe storage of precious metals that were not purchased at philoro,
- bank-independent storage,
- quick and easy sale and purchase,
- insurance cover,
- independent notarial check of the deposit balance,
- constant availability,
- overview of gold holdings,
- all stocks in your portfolio are managed as a protected special fund. Only the owner of the depot may, no matter in which case, dispose of its contents.
Would you like a current overview of how your deposit is developing?
We provide you a handy online overview of your deposit in the customer area. Your personal access provides you with detailed information about purchase prices, the deposited products and an up-to-date status of your deposit in real-time prices.
Special offer - Six months free storage
You can store any purchase over €20,000 free of charge for the first six months!
In order to be eligible, you require a precious metal deposit with philoro
- Minimum amount for precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium): €5,000,
- minimum affiliation for deposit contract: one year,
- option of physical delivery starts on the first day.