On May 27, 2020, the 14th edition of the annual "In Gold We Trust" report was published with the title "The Dawning of a Golden Decade". In 17 chapters and 352 pages, the authors Ronald-Peter Stöferle and Mark J. Valek analyze various influencing factors of the gold price. Download the complete report or the compact version here.
The more than 300-page In Gold We Trust report is world-renowned and has been named the “gold standard of all gold studies” by the Wall Street Journal. Last year's edition was downloaded more than 1.8 million times. This makes In Gold We Trust, which will be published for the 14h time this year, one of the most widely read gold studies internationally. The Chinese version of the In Gold We Trust report will be published in autumn 2020.
The following topics are covered in the In Gold We Trust report 2020, among others:
- Review of the most important events in the gold market in recent months
- An analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the price of gold
- The increasing importance of gold in times of de-dollarization
- Silver – ready to fly high?
- Gold and cryptocurrencies
- Gold mining stocks: The bull market has started.
- Outlook for the gold price development in this decade: A gold price of around USD 4,800 can be expected in 10 years, even with a conservative calibration of our gold price model.
Further highlights of this issue are exclusive interviews with:
- Luke Gromen (FFTT LLC): “A Deep Dive into the Geopolitics of Oil, Gold, and Money”
- Terry Heymann
Extended Version (PDF Download, 356 Pages, 16,7 MB)
Compact Version (PDF Download, 93 Pages, 5,8 MB)